Wednesday 31 August 2016

Thank you for reading Breakthru Nigeria

I want to say a big thank you for reading Breakthru Nigeria.

I am delighted at the speed at which you read the posts I post here.

May your rewards not be small.

I am appreciative of you, particularly those outside the shore of the country, Nigeria, because about 80%  of the viewers so far are resident outside Nigeria. I never gave a thought to my readers coming from outside the country.

Although we are young, we intend to go far and become great.
Presently, I do not blog daily. Although I wanted to do, but for the very poor internet connection and its cost.  Sometimes i spend about seven hours trying to upload just two posts. This last post Nigerian Student Breaks 50-yr Record In Japan University, earns 1st degree, builds car, succeeded at the third night. 
It wasn't that there are no good stories to publish, but the frustrating internet connection has prevented me from posting them.

I would like you to know that we have Breakthru South Africa, Breakthru Kenya and Breakthru Ghana already. But Breakthru Nigeria remains the number one. I have not been able to post on these blogs because of the same poor access.I hope to switch to another internet service provider when our resources improve.
 
IMPORTANT: Breakthru Nigeria and Others do not write the stories, news or reports posted on their blogs. What we do is simply
TO DOCUMENT THE SUCCESS STORIES OF NATIONS.
 
BreakthruNigeria- Spreading good news about Nigeria(ns).

THANK YOU.

Seriki Davidwise
Breakthru Nigeria, Breakthru South Africa, Breakthru Kenya, Breakthru Ghana
E-mail: davidwise111@yhoo.com,  Phone: +2348091143856.

Edit | View | Share | Delete
In a nation where

No comments:

Post a Comment